The mission of Wayzata Children's Clinic is to provide the highest quality pediatric care in the most compassionate way possible.
We are committed to providing a rewarding and supportive environment for our families and our staff.
Wayzata Children's Clinic has provided health care services to children and adolescents for over 40 years.
- Same day sick visits
- Nurse triage service
- Open Clinic (walk-ins) available in Minnetonka & Chaska
- Newborn care
- Lactation consultations
- Well child exams
- Behavioral and developmental evaluation
- Educational consultation such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Adolescent services including mental health, eating disorders, and gynecological exams
- Sports Physicals
- Timely turnaround on athletic forms and permission slips
- Evaluation of acute illness and injury
- Management of chronic diseases such as allergies and asthma
- Operation Get Fit – a program for children to develop and maintain a strong and healthy lifestyle
- Free 'get acquainted' visit for new families
- Dental Varnishing Learn More
Wayzata Children's Clinic offers four convenient clinic locations to meet the needs of our growing patient-family base. You can visit us in Chaska, Spring Park, Minnetonka or Delano making it easier then ever to receive the attention and care your child needs. Anytime.